Transform an old semi-attached terrace into a modern and open family home, adding a new family bathroom, laundry, galley-style kitchen with light-filled dining and living space.
- Structural home renovation to a semi-attached terrace;
- Demolition of the majority of the internal space and rear walls of the terrace.
- Concrete island bench top;
- Stainless steel splashback;
- Custom-made timber vanities using reclaimed timber fence palings;
- 2.7 metre high ceilings throughout and 2.34 metre high internal doors.
- Redesigning the entire front and rear gardens;
- Constructing a new pergola – using reclaimed brick pavers, custom elevated concrete garden beds and landscaping throughout.
Archispecturm and Built Lifestyles